In Need Of A Hobby

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

LUNCH BLOG 5
Downloaded season 6 of South Park. Kristin and I pretty much spent my lunch hour laughing. South Park is by far one of the funniest shows on TV. I would argue with anyone that it is the best cartoon show running. Simpsons are a classic that have produced some of the greatest characters and excellent episodes. But South Park seems to be getting smarter and funnier with each passing season.

Lunch today......surprise! Michelina's....I'm sick of them.

ONE GONE. STILL WHO?
Citing financial reasons Terry Kilrea has dropped out of the mayor race in Ottawa. I would like to think it had everything to do with my scathing post but it comes down to simple dollars. The man claims he doesn't have the money to run. Maybe he was noticing we wasn't popular. Kilrea has given full backing to Mr. Chiarelli making the race still not so interesting. I'm just glad he's gone.

Full Ottawa Citizen story

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home