In Need Of A Hobby

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

LUNCH BLOG #4

Not to much today for lunch blog, Kristin was home since she works the evening shift. So we had lunch together. Kristin goes to Carleton U soon. If you want a lesson in confusing go to their website and try to pay. They don't make it easy.

I've also downloaded The Village, V For Vendetta, and the Howling. We're set for the next couple of nights for movies.


Lunch today: Michelina's again & and a nice big plate of mashed potatoes...sounds good eh!

3 Comments:

  • They were garlic mashed potatoes,and they were delicious!

    You made them sound so boring..

    By Blogger Kristin, at 10:47 AM  

  • A mutual friend of ours mentioned Kristin is taking the mass comm program at Carleton. Small world, so am I. Starting with Intro to Mass Comm and hoping to apply some 'gonq credits to Carleton electives.

    Point is, YAH their online system is RETARDED! And not in that cool street way. It's just plain dumb.

    L*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:55 AM  

  • Coninc, I think not, I'm ALSO at Carleton, Minoring in Mass Comm, but I
    , used to the retardedness of the online system. Though have never been considered an international student, poor Kristin. Also...how can I get me some of those garlic mashed potatoes?

    By Blogger Christine Sweeton, at 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home